A well known,strong, manufacturing organization is seeking a Sr. Cost Accountant. Organization is known for it's great benefits, amazing culture, and history in the Portland market. A short snippet of the duties are:
• Review and analyze standard costs assigned to tools and components.
• Responsible for annual standard cost roll b
• Support preparation and effectiveness of bill of materials and costing sheets
• Responsible for month end close entries, balance sheet audit, reserve analysis and reconciliation
• Ability to forecast and report key manufacturing metrics – costs, inventory, yields, variances.
• Provide support to the New Product Introduction process with product costing and GM analysis.
• Integral in ERP implementation project.
Please reach out to: