We are a media and gaming applications company. We are in growth mode, just purchased new office space and focused on building out new capabilities for flagship platforms. We've been at the top of our market for the past decade and looking to expand our offerings into exciting new areas. In addition to expanding the core platform, we are also seeking talented engineers that can help advance several areas of the organization. Such as; real time media/new/video applications, early stage marketing systems/tools, security/compliance/user-registration systems, finance operations and mobile.
Ideal candidates will have a strong hands on skillset with the ability to rally teams and will take lead level ownership over one of the aforementioned focus areas. If that sounds like the role you've been waiting for, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Competitive Salary ($150k-$175k DOE)
- Healthcare, Vision & Dental insurance
- PTO/Commute Flex Options
- Put your stamp on an early stage product with a team of industry leaders and take ownership of your work.
- Every day has the potential to be a groundbreaking moment in our industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead teams of Software Engineers through full life cycle
- Work with stakeholders and cross functional executive teams on development and delivery of consumer facing applications
- Full stack development
- Train and mentor team members
- Work with management to shape and define product/team roadmap
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. in C.S. or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 1+ years of technical leadership experience in a professional setting
- C#, Java or similar OO languages (JS, Python, Ruby, Objective C… etc)
- REST (design + development)
- Expert in Object Oriented (design + development)
- Database Schemas (design + development)
- Testing (unit + integration)
- Cloud Computing (AWS preferred)
- Distributed Systems