Our client, a global company which designs and manufactures equipment for the semiconductor industry is looking for a Software Engineer who has an understanding of machine sub-systems and will assist in developing code to achieve product performance. The Software Engineer will also be responsible for testing code in simulated and actual machine environments.
- Developing software code modules under the direction of a principal software engineer
- Work with process and equipment engineers to implement a distributed device level control software architecture to enable high speed motion control of multiple axes
- Work with process engineers to implement data driven chemical and material control algorithms for advanced process control using database architecture
- Work as part of Agile software engineering team
- Run and report on software tests
- Visit customer sites to assist with software upgrades and machine troubleshooting
Skills and Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
- 2 – 4 years of industry experience
- Familiarity with equipment/motion control software development, testing and quality control for robotics applications.
- Any experience with industrial automation or capital equipment is a plus.
- Experience in C, C++ and C# programming
- Must be a eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship