Our client is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since their founding in 2012, they believe they can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. They love what they do and they think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
Our client is growing rapidly. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will help them continue running their applications smoothly as their business scales. Our client solves some of the most interesting challenges in the tech industry, and when you join the team, you’ll have the opportunity to see your ideas and solutions directly impact the products.
What you’ll do as a Senior Site Reliability Engineer:
· Create self-provisioning infrastructure using tools like Chef, Terraform, and Docker.
· Define key metrics and SLAs around new web services being created to support our rapid traffic growth.
· You will design and implement monitoring and alerting strategies to enforce application SLAs
· Create platform-as-a-service environments where entire subsets of our architecture can be created and destroyed cleanly and reliably.
· You will also foster a continuous deployment ecosystem that will allow us to operate at a massive scale.
What skills you will use:
· You will have 2+ years with cloud environments and provisioning automation
· Deep understanding of common scripting languages with Ruby or Python
· Experience working with at least one object-oriented language (Java, .C#, etc.)
· Working knowledge of networking and web concepts and ability to debug issues down to the packets.
· Experience with distributed systems and the challenges with operating them as they scale.