Client Type: Design – providing engineering expertise to the architectural and construction community in the fields of structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering design.
Title: Senior Structural Engineer
**This is not a remote position. Must be willing to relocate (if not local) and report to the office.**
The Senior Structural Engineer position is available as a direct result of our clients’ continued success, growth, and internal promotions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to serve as Project Manager, Client Manager, and Senior Project Engineer. Additionally, you will have the unique opportunity to help to lead and continue to grow the office’s structural engineering team. Advancement opportunities exist beyond the position of Senior Structural Engineer, as the upper leadership team continues to transition into new roles and additional branch offices are formed.
- Provide leadership to the office’s Structural Engineering Department
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of structural engineering projects
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Design and management experience with a focus on client satisfaction, quality, leading and managing a technical staff, and managing architectural projects
- Bachelor of Science in Structural Engineering (Master’s Degree Preferred)
- Registered Structural Engineer with the ability to obtain registration in the state of Florida (or ability to attain Florida license by committee approval)
- Experience in the design structural systems for various types of projects including commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction
- Experienced in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Focus on efficient designs and design process
- NCEES License
- Experience with Revit strongly preferred
- Experience with RAM SS, RAM Elements, RAM ConcePT, Enercalc.
- Knowledge of basic project financials
Benefits: Please, inquire within for additional details on any of the items listed below.
- Bonus Plan Game
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Floating Holiday
- Professional Association Membership Reimbursement
- Professional Registration
- Continuing Professional Education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- First Time Homebuyer
- YMCA Membership
- Overtime Pay
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.