Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for motivated, critical and creative thinkers to contribute to our team as software engineers. You will use what you have learned in class and be able to apply it alongside a team of engineers representing the best schools in the area. You are comfortable thinking outside the box across projects and use-cases. You are able to hit the ground running, independent, fast learner, comfortable within fast-paced, unstructured environment. In this role, you will contribute towards building new functionality for our platform by applying what you know, learning new technologies and tools, and expanding your competence in multiple areas; you will contribute towards building and improving our current platform to help us fundamentally change the way an entire industry works.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities
- You’ll contribute to any and all parts of our flow for developing and deploying high volume predictive models: from data infrastructure to modeling engines and algorithms, to high-performance cloud computing interfaces, to client-facing BI/analytics.
As a Senior Software Engineer You will:
- Assist Integration of predictive models into database-backed environments, realtime query APIs, and existing modeling pipelines, considering computational and other constraints.
- Contribute to significant strategic projects focused on enhancements to core tooling, automation, scalability, and broad statistical machine learning capabilities.
- Collaborate with other team members, including machine learning researchers, database engineers and project managers, to design, generalize, optimize and implement predictive models and research.
Senior Software Engineer Desired Skills
- The nature of your work calls for a unique mixture of skills. What is most important is that you are exceptional in what you do know, and have the desire and ability to learn new things quickly and build on your current set of skills.
Required basic qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a BS level or higher in CS or have an applicable background.
- Fluency in a modern scripting languages, ideally Python.
- Experience with predictive analytics, algorithms, or machine learning, and at least one supporting technology stack (e.g., Spark, TensorFlow, sklearn).
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.