*Position requires minimum 3 years government contracting industry program finance experience"
Large Government Contracting company seeks a Senior Program Financial Analyst.
• Focus on cost control, achieving financial targets, and driving cash flow.
• Work with program management and the program teams to report the health of assigned programs.
• Develop, communicate, and recommend action plans with program teams to ensure financial targets and program goals are achieved.
• Support finance leadership team in analysis of monthly and quarterly program performance.
• Support Ad Hoc requests and reporting as necessary.
• Provide financial analysis for audits and other financial activities, as necessary.
• Responsible for knowing company policies and procedures.
• BS/BA Degree in Finance or Accounting and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Program Financial Analyst supporting defense industry programs. Minimum of 3 years of experience with a Master’s Degree.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Experience with a financial ERP system, such as Deltek CostPoint.
• Experience with a financial forecasting system, such as Hyperion.
• Experience with multiple contract types (CP/FP/T&M)
• Process improvement oriented, ability to identify and implement improvement ideas
• Strong teamwork and business partnering skills
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Apply today or contact Jarred VandeMark (jvandemark at incendia.com) with Incendia Partners to be considered for this position and future finance opportunities in areas such as: general accounting, financial reporting, tax accounting, internal audit, public accounting, treasury, and financial analysis.