Our Client, a dynamic, growing company at the leading edge of technology that makes semiconductor devices smaller, faster, more powerful, is looking to hire a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to develop manufacturing/test methods for one of their newest and most innovative products. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team with a bright future. Great benefits including tuition reimbursement, 401K and a generous bonus package. Salary to $140K
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review Engineering Changes
- Implement and drive changes with outsourced vendors.
- Work with vendors to address supplier quality issues and drive engineering changes and reliability improvements
- Resolve quality issues with early identification to eliminate defects and resolve prior to system test
- Improve product functional performance and quality by championing process controls within the supply chain and ensure readiness of deliverables to the factory
- Organize and prioritize the development and revision of manufacturing process documents, procedures, and work instructions Communicate deliverables and oversee implementation with outsourced vendors.
- Represent Operations during product design meetings; influence teams for DOE, supply chain, testability, and standardization
- Identify and drive continuous improvement of manufacturing and assembly practices with internal departments and with outsourcing partners
- Champion innovation and new technology adoption to improve efficiencies and quality in the manufacturing process
- Coordinate failure analysis relative to production issues; drive root-cause analysis and document findings to corrective action
- Generate ECOs (Engineering Change Orders), to document changes with production processes, tools, or parts, as needed
- Collaborate with internal teams on reasonable implementation of changes to minimize disruption to the build schedule, and with outsourced vendors to assess impact to inventory.
- Drive re-work as necessary.
- Develop and deliver concise presentations, as needed.
- Bachelors' degree, (Masters' preferred), in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or relevant degree with more than 5 years' experience in high-growth manufacturing, preferably with high-mix, complex capital equipment
- Prior experience with developing manufacturing/testing for new product introduction strongly desired
- Problem-solving skills to address engineering issues during fabrication, assembly, and test is required
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills with the ability to motivate an influence across teams is essential
- Excellent decision-making and business judgement, along with organizational and prioritization skills is necessary
- Ability to analyze data and develop conclusions, reporting results in written and graphical formats
- Proficiency using MS office, (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word); with CAD experience preferred
- Self-motivated individual with ability to collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to travel locally/regionally as required to visit suppliers and outsourced vendors
Candidates will be required to complete a drug-screening and background check and must be US Citizens or Green Card holders