Length of contract: 9 month contract to start (extendable).
Interview type: Skype to Hire
Location: Lexington, MA
Rate: Up to $80.00 C2C
Our client in Lexington, MA is seeking a Developer (Saleforce.com) to design, develop, and implement applications using in-demand languages and technologies to support business requirements. The candidates must agree not to take a leave longer than 5 consecutive days in the first 6 months.
Job Responsibilities for the SFDC Developer:
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com and Lightening product offerings.
- Salesforce Health Cloud experience a plus; and/or experience development applications and products for Health Care EHR, Care Coordination.
- Lightning Framework capabilities needed
- Experience with lightning components and firing events.
- Experience with lightning Single Page Architecture (SPA).
- Experience with Salesforce lightning design system.
- Experience with Lightning data service on forms.
- Experience with Workspace API in regards to lightning service cloud console.
- Good understanding of platform cache and session cache.
- 2+ years’ experience writing Apex, Visualforce pages, S-controls and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
- A track record in design and development of solutions that connect customers’ data with the Salesforce platform and intimate familiarity with the capabilities of the Salesforce web service API.
- Experience provisioning and administering Salesforce environments in a production setting.
- Knowledge of how to best leverage the tools, frameworks and APIs used to build apps for different devices.
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).