Tamr is looking for a dynamic, organized, and talented Sales Operations Analyst. The right hire will report directly to our Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and work directly with our CFO and CRO. This person will need both the technical know-how of Salesforce and the ability to work with our Leadership Team and Sales Managers to ensure that the customer process runs smoothly from initial contact to contract signing.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop and advance sophisticated, quantitative analysis, translating internal and external data into actionable insights.
- Manage projects with key stakeholders to make data-driven decisions on topics including forecasting, growth strategy, territory optimization, process improvement and SPIF targets / commissions.
- Analyze Sales pipeline, monitor, maintain, and report on weekly sales and growth KPIs
- Lead Quarterly Sales and Marketing metrics review (sales QBR's)
- Continuously identify opportunities for operational improvements, process efficiency gains, and sales productivity increases
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
- Manage salesforce activity by running ad hoc reports, monitoring pipeline flow and maintaining data integrity and consistency.
- Work in tandem with Sales members by providing support, opportunity sizing for our business, monitoring and setting KPIs, and sharing best practices.
- Provide analytical support and reporting on forecasting + pipeline activities, goal setting, individual seller performance metrics, and quarterly business reviews.
- Participate in developing strategy, processes, and operating procedures to a growing Sales organization.
- Assist in additional reporting and analytic projects.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years work experience with Salesforce and responsible for day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance
- Self-Starter that will be able to be able to respond to requests without need for much technical guidance/training.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Start-up experience – being comfortable working with ambiguity in an ever changing, fast paced environment; Someone with proven success supporting a fast-paced Software Sales team
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures.
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google suite of products
- BS/BA degree