QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Boston, MA ( North Shore location )
Salary DOE ~ to $150K
Due to rapid growth and expansion, our Client has an opportunity for a Quality Assurance Manager. This is a new role and provides a great opportunity for you to shape and grow a world class Quality team. This is a high visibility position reporting to the Senior VP, RF & High Voltage
Key Responsibilities of the QA Manager:
• You’ll develop and manage key supplier continuous improvement program.
• You’ll be responsible for implementing quality planning, control plan, FMEA, inspection methodology, and root cause analysis.
• In partnership with Operations and Engineering teams, you’ll increase efficiency through the improvement of in-house and supplier manufacturing processes as well as product quality and reliability.
• As a leader you’ll manage the Quality Assurance Inspectors and oversee quality process.
• As part of continuous improvement, you’ll develop and manage KPI's, databases and countermeasures.
• Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for internal processes.
• You’ll be the leader for supplier activities related to development, process capability, technical gap analysis, qualification, and monitoring of quality and on time delivery performance.
• Through continuous improvement you’ll revise internal procedures to implement a comprehensive customer and supplier quality management program.
• Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, lean manufacturing.
QA Manager Key Skills and Qualifications:
• BS in Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
• Significant experience in a quality assurance role in a manufacturing environment preferably within the Electronics Industry.
• Experience with compliance in the manufacturing industry.
• Strong knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt plus and CQE preferred.
• Familiarity with quality principles; including 8D, fish bone, FMEA’s.
• An inspirational leader who had lead teams across multiple disciplines.
• Creation, maintenance, management and analysis of quality reports.
• IPC standard electronic experience and metal fabrication process.
• Knowledge of AC-DC and DC-DC power conversion circuit topologies such as; fly-back, forward boost, buck and buck-boost converters a plus.
• Comfortable with lab equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, DMMs.
• In addition to competitive salary, Our Client offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes company sponsored health insurance coverage, a 401K plan and many additional financial and non-financial benefits . Joining this team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive for excellence and can make a difference.