My Solon, Oh client is looking to bring a Project Manager onboard. Great company and great culture! This is a direct hire role that has a wonderful benefits package.
The Project Manager is responsible for oversight of the implementation/projects through dedicated resources and ensures each project is delivered on time within budget and scope.
- Host virtual meetings with clients to take detailed project requirements, clarify specifications, objectives and on-boarding activities of each project and develop a comprehensive project plan;
- Provide project coordination to ensure alignment with SOWs, and collaborate with Sales and IT priorities, to enable efficient and successful completion of projects or support requests, with the highest degree of client satisfaction;
- Track, monitor and measure project performance, by creating and maintain comprehensive project documentation and milestones for reference through PM system(s), to perform risk management;
- Proactively addresses client concerns or product issues with tact and execute on project deliverables;
- Act as a liaison between Implementation, Sales and Development teams, when needed, leading various initiatives.
- Provide feedback to performance, productivity, engagement and development of the team, to drive high performance;
- Demonstrate and exercise sound judgement in selecting best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain appropriate solution;
- 3-5 years professional experience in project management or an implementation role
- Experience with PM and CRM tools: Asana and Salesfore.com, a plus
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- EDI, ERP implementation, or integration experience preferred