Seeking a talented Project Engineer to join our team at the home office located in Winston Salem, NC. This position will be supporting our current team in managing a wide variety of projects.
• Manage and execute Land Development Projects.
• Responsible for project quality, efficiency, design in conformance with standards of practice and company policy.
• Promotes strong relationships with Client and regulatory agencies.
• Monitor budgets and project accountability.
• Maintain schedules and timely completion of projects.
• Attend meetings with the Client and Regulatory agencies.
• Supervise technician’s performance and daily direction of work
• Promote teamwork along with evaluation of technicians, facilities efficiencies and utilization
• Assists with development of project scope, budget and schedules.
• Facilitates client awareness, aid in retaining repeat clients, establishes and exceeds client expectations and strives for personal relationships.
• Direct and supervise other engineering activities and design.
• Prepare or direct preparation of reports, specifications, plans construction documents, studies, permits and project designs.
• Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Operate and direct computer?aided software and equipment to prepare engineering documents.
• Visit construction sites to oversee projects and other duties per contract documents.
• Educational Minimum BS in Accredited Civil Engineering Program
• Experience Requirements Minimum of 3+ years experience in land development engineering
• Licensure Valid PE or EIT Registration Valid Driver’s License
• Computer Skills Microsoft Office Suite Ajera Financial Management (Preferred) Carlson Software Suite (Preferred) Microstation (Preferred) AutoCAD Civil 3d