Compensation: 160k – 225k + health, dental, 401k and more! Full Time employee can work in Hartford, CT or Cambridge, MA offices (or work from home / REMOTE from your home office).
About the company:
- Established in 2004, our privately held client with 45 employees between their Cambridge and Hartford offices, is a global leader in biomedical modeling and simulation services (PaaS). They have worked with over 150 clients on more than 475 projects.
- Join my client in their mission to defeat diseases by applying your skills to support real-world biomedical problems. Be a valued addition to the tech solutions team, which is at 9 people now (4 software engineers, 1 scientific tools developer, 1 data science engineer, 2 DevOps, 1 Director).
About the Principal Software Engineer position:
- We're looking for someone extremely strong technically, especially around application development and architecture.
- Ideally this person would be someone that had been promoted up to where they were getting management pressure to manage larger teams, but just wanted to stay highly technical.
- You would not be expected to manage people, but rather provide plenty of mentorship for the more junior software engineers.
- You will have ownership over the architecture and execution of applications and should have experience designing systems, including api's, database schemas, authentication / authorization / security, writing specifications, etc.
My client knows that the key to their company’s success is the happiness and wellbeing of their team. Their goal is to provide a work life that is engaging, rewarding, and fun.
Travel – very minimal. Maybe once every two months.