We are looking for a talented .Net Software Engineer to develop enterprise application and web sites. You will work within a team of developers on the maintenance and expansion of these applications, and interact with the project manager directly to plan and execute the implementation.
To be successful as a .Net Software Engineer you will need:
- 2 years development experience with .NET C#
- Strong experience and understanding of SQL Development with Oracle
- Strong knowledge in .NET best practices, frameworks, and libraries
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks and Methodologies
- Experience with Full Software Lifecycle Development
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) software architecture
- B.S. in Computer Science, engineering, or comparable work experience
Must be US Citizen and eligible for security clearance.
No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available. Local candidates only Boise ID.
- 16 days paid time off (PTO) per year, 10 federal holidays, 1 discretionary)+ tiered increase after 3 years
- Health (CareFirst), Dental (Metlife), Vision, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD
- Fidelity 401k (5% match, 100% vested immediately)
- Stock appreciation rights awards (awarded based on performance, vest at 20%/year)
- Commuter Benefits
- Cell phone reimbursement ($80/month)
- Training, Conferences & Tuition reimbursement available
- Referral Bonuses (Per Person)
- Spot Bonuses (By Performance)
- Sabbaticals (eligible after 5 years for 3 week consecutive sabbatical time off)