In this newly created position with a small R&D company developing the next generation of a semiconductor tool, the Lighting and Optics Engineer will be responsible for the design of optics and lighting of the product development while applying knowledge of wafer inspection.
- Design and set up the optical and lighting system.
- Analyze digital images and understand close loop control system.
- Responsible for the design of optics and lighting subsystem for wafer inspection.
- Support field service engineers.
Specialized knowledge, if any:
- Resourceful in lighting and optics industry.
- Strong knowledge in the design of optics and lighting.
- Good experience in optical components such as mirrors, lenses, telescopes, microscopes, illumination, lasers and fiber optics.
- Hands-on experience in optical alignment, detection and imaging analysis.
- Semiconductor wafer and mask alignment.
- BS, MS or PhD in Physics or Engineering with knowledge in optics and lighting systems.
- Strong skills with MS Office and Power Point.
- Legal work status in USA.