$80,000.00 – $120,000.00, along with 401k match, 4 weeks of vacation, healthcare benefits & more!
Our technology based client in Hartford, CT is in need of hiring a IT Business Analyst to join their core team! The IT Business Analyst partners with customers and the app development team to advance the applications that run our client’s business.
Responsibilities for the IT Business Analyst:
- Document requirements from customers, and work closely determine solutions.
- Work with our business partners to document, clarify, and suggest improvements to the applications used.
- Partner with the application development team to create solutions.
- Partner with Project Managers to elicit requirements and create documentation: process flows, data mappings, design, mockups, use cases, etc.
- Work with clients, Product Managers, the Implementation team, and the software Development team.
- Create functional specifications, acceptance criteria, user stories, for product and process enhancements.
- Communicate objectives, needs and status of projects to stakeholders.
- Develop end to end test cases.
- Participate in front-end testing when required.
- Conduct customer training sessions.
Other experience for the IT Business Analyst:
- 8 or more years Business Analysis experience.
- BS in MIS or similar degree preferred, but not required.
- Title Insurance industry is a plus, but not required.
- CBAP certification is a preference, but not required.
- MS Office, SharePoint, Visio, (Agile, Waterfall) / various application testing methodologies.
- Basic understanding of software architectures, network, infrastructure architectures.
- Ideal, but not required: Scrum, JIRA, Balsamiq.