My client delivers state-of-the art artificial intelligence and Machine Learning solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. AI has emerged as a disruptive force revolutionizing the way insurance professionals achieve their objectives, and my client is leading the charge. Our team is made up of Data Science and Insurance Technology experts with a history of building wildly successful technology companies. If you are passionate about making a difference for customers, and collaborating with passionate colleagues, then my client might be the right place for you. We are growing and always looking for colleagues capable of maintaining the highest levels of quality and performance.
How you can contribute
My client is searching for a hands-on Implementation Engineer who will join our Professional Service team responsible for client implementations, ongoing account service and client relationship management. This individual will manage and/or work with many clients directly and indirectly in all phases of client life cycle. This individual understands the customer’s business objectives, the technical components of our solutions, and maintains accountability with assistance from management and peers.
Implementation Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical and product front-end support.
- Configure and manipulate data utilizing scripting tools including SQL.
- Configure analytics utilizing reporting tools including Tableau, Power BI and others.
- Collaborate with clients to define business needs, and make recommendations regarding configuration of our tools and best use of our tools.
- Direct and document all project management aspects of client engagements.
Implementation Engineer Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will demonstrate client relationship management skills, strong technical skills, intelligence, and drive.
- Prior experience delivering Insurance systems solutions is preferred.
- Candidate must have aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Hands-on work experience with SQL, XML and report writing tools will be heavily utilized on the job.
- Individual must be able to work in a highly self-driven manner within a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
US Work Authorization Required