Human Resources Associate Manager – North Shore of Boston location
This is your opportunity to join an organization where the Human Resources function is considered an essential voice to the company's overall success!
Salary DOE – $75-90K
Our Client. a Nationally recognized industry leader in food processing, has a developmental opportunity for an Human Resources professional who recognizes that highly engaged employees are an organization’s key to long term success and wants to contribute to business results with a career in Human Resources. The initial assignment will include responsibility for providing Human Resources generalist support to identified functional areas and coordination of HR specific activities in our Corporate Office and Manufacturing facility. The ideal candidate will be versatile and have the ability to shift and advance to other assignments on the Human Resources team over time.
Human Resource Associate Manager responsibilities:
- Provide Human Resource generalist support including new employee recruitment, employee development, compensation management, organizational development and employee relations for assigned departments.
- Coordinate specific Human Resource activities as assigned which provide depth of understanding and expertise within various areas of the HR discipline. Examples may include leadership roles in diversity initiatives, training and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits design and implementation, exploration of new technologies to streamline HR processes, employee onboarding, recruitment branding, and identifying and implementing improvements to HR and business processes.
- Contribute to advancing the efforts of the broader Human Resources activity.
- This position reports to the Director of Human Resources and works closely with all members of the Human Resource activity. The position provides HR generalist support to managers and employees of designated functional areas.
Human Resource Associate Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s level business education – prefer Human Resource concentration and Master’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of Business Management or Human Resources related work experience (strongly prefer some previous supervisory experience).
- Solid foundation of Human Resource functional knowledge
- Effective leadership and influence skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and creative thinking
- Solid business knowledge and judgment
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and resilience
- Breadth of capability that would enable other assignments within HR in future
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S. citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)