One of the best (yet least-known) publicly-traded companies in Richmond seeks to fill a Financial Reporting Manager. Position is open due to a promotion. Downtown location, outstanding culture, excellent benefits, and proven growth potential.
Financial Reporting Manager Responsibilities:
– Prepare Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K for submission to the SEC
– Research and implement reporting pronouncements from regulating bodies
– Staff supervision
– Work with others to complete schedules and other disclosures for various reports
– Participate in shareholder meetings
– Investor relations
– Other accounting related to restricted stock, equity transactions, board & executive comp, and lease accounting .
Financial Reporting Manager Requirements:
– 5+ years experience
– SEC reporting experience (within a company and/or in public accounting)
Apply today or contact Jarred VandeMark with Incendia Partners to learn more about this and future opportunities.