Electrical Design Engineer – Passive Component / Thin Film experience .
Immediate need in Rhode Island – candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent residents.
The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for developing product costing for customer quotations, translating customer drawings, and requirements for assigned product lines into production documentation. Will design thin film passive components – resistors, capacitors and inductors as required.
Electrical Design Engineer's Primary Responsibilities:
* Knowledge of passive device electrical theory required to confirm customer design requirements and to design to company;s catalogue parts.
* Creates, modifies, and checks multi-dimensional layouts and detailed drawings.
* Interprets customer drawings and follows instructions to create data files for required masks and manufacturing documentation as required.
* Identifies and creates product costs from customer quotation requests.
* Work effectively with other staff members to resolve problems.
* Writes specifications, performs checks on drawings and other manufacturing documents, and analyzes and compiles data as necessary.
* Other duties as requested / assigned.
* 4 Year Degree in Electrical Engineering required
* 2+ years related experience.
* Experience using Excel, AutoCADon a daily basis. Experience working with AutoDesk a plus