My client located in Solon, OH is adding an EDI Analyst to their staff. Great company culture with outstanding benefits package!
The EDI Analyst is the main point of contact for client’s onboarding or support and is responsible for providing functional and technical EDI consulting services for implementation projects. The EDI Analyst is responsible for project and/or problem analysis and for identification, implementation, testing, deployment and documentation of the client and their trading partners.
- Interact with new or existing clients and trading partners to capture and analyze requirements, mapping specifications, project objectives and on-boarding activities through go-live;
- Gather assigned clients’ data, execute implementation guidelines and requirements within the allocated timeframe, while providing appropriate status updates to the client(s);
- Develop and setup project plans, while maintain project documentation and providing time/effort estimates throughout implementation;
- Setup communications for EDI transmissions – including but not limited to: AS2, FTP and VAN setups;
- Mapping documents to and from various formats including but not limited to ANSI X12, XML, and flat file layouts utilizing ODBC connectivity;
- Provide on-going training and technical support to clients, while evaluating impact and analysis for future improvements;
- Troubleshoot and coordinate efficient resolutions and evaluation to errors and issues found internally, or by the client;
- Effectively build on current support and services by enhancing the performance of the client services organization;
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned, or when current responsibilities are changed with or without notice.