Documentation Control Engineering Support Analyst opening ~ RF/Power Supply~ North of Boston location
Reporting to the Director of Engineering and working with the RF Products Group, the Document Control & Engineering Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring that Bills of Materials (BOMs), documentation, and manufacturing orders are accurately created and maintained. In this position, the Documentation Control Analyst will work with Electrical, Mechanical, Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing, and Production departments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Create new part numbers and BOMs for standard series and OEM designs.
• Support production by setting up BOMs in accordance with production workflow.
• Manage prototype changes.
• Maintain BOMs and manufacturing orders for all subsequent Engineering Control Orders (ECOs).
• Investigate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) and process ECOs.
• Perform research and document conversions and repairs.
• Other duties may be assigned as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
• Thorough knowledge of configuration management concepts, manufacturing methods, part numbering systems, database controls, and ECR/ECO processing.
• Two years of relevant work experience preferred with a background in electronics.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics, assembly, and product specification drawings.
• Exceptional computer skills (including MS Word, MS Excel, and SQL) with familiarly with MRP systems a plus.
• High degree of initiative with the ability to successfully track and manage multiple tasks.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and completeness is critical.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
This is a permanent position. Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent residents. A competitive salary including a generous benefit package and 401K plan is provided.