Position: Data Integration Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA
Term: Full Time – Permanent
Our client in Waltham, MA is a dominant player in the healthcare software space and they are looking to add a Data Integration Engineer to their team.
- Lead technical discussions with end customers to explain platform functionality and help gather business requirements, analyze and map data files.
- Design and implement solutions that integrate our client’s SAAS products.
- Must be comfortable working with large, complex data sets and have strong SQL Server and Excel skills.
- Help support customers with enhancements and technical issues.
- Spearhead technical discussions to help on-board new clients, while identifying technical issues and formulating solutions.
- Develop on-going technical expertise with our client’s products.
- Design SQL scripts to help correct data issues or trigger system activities based on customer requests.
- Assist support team to solve technical problems for clients as needed.
- Help with product release including feature design, testing, and technical training.
- Computer Science / Engineering (or equivalent) degree highly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience.
- Experience working in a technical, client-facing role.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A canny ability to create and maintain customer relationships.
- Fluency in SQL.
Desired Skills (not requirements):
- Experience working with database and ETL tools.
- Programming with C# or Perl