Location: Cambridge, MA
Term: 3 months (could be extended to 5 months)
Individuals must live within the U.S. and be U.S. Citizens or hold a Green Card to be considered. Contract/outsourcing firms please do not reply.
Our client in Cambridge, MA is a dominant player in the enterprise Data Integration space. They are looking for an accountant that has 2 or more years of professional experience to work on a specific project.
About the job:
- Assist in time collection and carrying that revenue through accounting through to FP&A. FP&A experience is NOT required.
- Work within Netsuite, but having Netsuite experience is NOT a requirement. The right person could be using Great Plains or similar, or major accounting systems, like Oracle Financials, SAP, etc. Our client does not want a QuickBooks type who has worked for a small mom and pop shop.
- Time tracking / time keeping is the focus of the project, but is NOT required experience to bring to the table.
- Their four systems are Accounting, Analytics, and Harvest (which is their time keeping system), and a Google Docs for forecasting.
- Excel – summing, formulas, pivot tables are needed, but does not need to be an expert.
- This person must be detail oriented, but also displays some confidence in accounting so that there will be trust built. Must be professional.
- You will have a Controller right next to you to bounce questions off of if needed.