Angular Software Developer REMOTE – (Up to $125k Base)
Our East Coast based client is a highly recognized fixture in the title insurance industry. They’re currently seeking a seasoned developer with hands-on experience developing consumer products to join their team and help continue to streamline new technologies for clients and employees.
In this role you will work closely with the IT team to develop new features and enhancements for agent software products, while maintaining internal applications as well. This is a highly collaborative team who is driven by each other’s success; come be a part of their mission to provide the best tech the industry can offer!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Evaluate business requirements and determine the best solutions (feasibility analysis, design, work estimates, user performance needs, testing strategies, and supportability).
- Write documentation that describes the solution: design, use cases, plans, etc.
- Build/develop, test, and debug solutions.
- Coordinate system installation/upgrade with the users to ensure satisfactory results.
- Capable of working with systems analysis principles, practices and procedures.
- Understanding of security engineering in the SDLC.
- Technical understanding of data structures.
- Proficient in problem solving, interviewing, and fact finding.
- Comfortable to work in all phases of the lifecycle of a project.
- Work well independently and with a team.
- Accurately develop work plans and execute them.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of Angular / Typescript development
- 5+ years of experience with .NET web development (C#, CSS, HTML/XHTML, SQL, ASP.NET, XML, VisualStudio)
- Experience working with Web API’s
- Familiarity with Threat Modeling (STRIDE, DREAD, or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of: T-SQL and stored procedures, Source code control systems (SVN), Change management, Sharepoint, and MS Office products.
- Any knowledge of the following is a plus: iOS, Objective-C and/or Android, Java, NoSQL frameworks such as Hadoop, MongoDB, etc, MSF Solution framework, DevExpress, Resharper, Cruise Control, TeamCity, Selenium, MS Build, Scrum, JIRA, Static Code Analysis tools such as Coverity, FxCop, etc, software security tools, such as Burp, Arachni, etc.
*CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE IN THE MORTGAGE/TITLE INDUSTRY WILL BE HIGHLY CONSIDERED*