Great software client located in Solon, OH looking to add another Account Manager to their team! Excellent benefits package and culture! Let's schedule a call today to discuss further.
- The Management of a 250+ territory of existing customers: Manage their queries and increase client satisfaction, as well as drive new business opportunities for assigned clients.
In this role you will have the broad responsibilities to engage key decision makers, conduct software demonstrations, negotiate pricing and contracts, close opportunities, and coordinate and monitor the project launch process.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. Previous customer service experience and project coordination will be an advantage. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Serve as the trading partner enablement program champion and single business point of contact for the program into the Company;
- Partner and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to define and execute trading partner enablement strategy;
- Organize meetings and follow-up with clients, suppliers, and internal stakeholders on actions related to the trading partner enablement program;
- Coordinate and distribute communications related to the trading partner enablement program;
- Participate and/or facilitate product demonstrations and trainings via WebEx and conference calls;
- Provide support to trading partners during and after onboarding including setup activities and training;
- Perform trading partner program analysis to identify key targets for phased roll-out and define and track trading partner enablement success and project metrics;
- Execute and maintain daily administrative tasks and records in CRM (Salesforce.com);
- Become the subject matter expert on assigned clients (approx. 250 segmented clients varying in product, size, vertical and location) by understanding their business operations, current and future needs and determine the most appropriate roadmap for building each account to best exceed expectations;
- Manage assigned client relationships for their entire existence and drive new business through consultative selling into existing;
- Develop a pipeline or client roadmap of qualified leads through referrals, prospecting, email, and networking;
- Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution(s) to your clients, both by means of product offerings/enhancements, and technical assistance;