Position: Senior Account Manager (Contract Staffing Industry)
Location: Virtual or from our office in Framingham, MA
Term: Permanent / Full Time
Compensation: Top-Tier Commission-Only Structure ($250,000.00 – $500,000.00+ for elite performers)
We are in search of adding a seasoned Account Manager / Recruiter to join our talented team of recruiting professionals. We are based in Framingham, MA – a suburb of Boston, and allow our employees to work from home or in our office. If you run a small company, or are looking to get out of the large corporate agency game – this could be a great opportunity for you to Partner with Incendia. We are an ideal match for top-producers looking to make more money (a lot more), while gaining more flexibility with their daily schedules.
We have all the infrastructure you need, and have been in business for more than 15 years. If you have the drive and are comfortable in your craft – then we can offer a highly competitive compensation plan. We are consistently seeing seasoned agency industry recruiters opt for a commission only structure because they are drastically being under paid. This is not for everyone, but again, if you are crushing your goals every year, and you are confident in your abilities to produce – then this is where you will make your money.
- Experience in contract placement of Technology Professionals, Human Resources and/or Accounting and Finance (we are willing to consider other industry verticals as well if you have a current book of business).
- Why do people come work for Incendia? We don’t micromanage. If you are entrepreneurial, you know what it takes to earn a solid income. You will have the freedom to work your own schedule, while having the support of 4 in-house industry recruiting veterans.
- Sell when you want, and to who you want. No vertical or geographic restrictions.
- We are not a firm where you will have to deal with politics, drama or someone watching your call numbers!
- All of our agreements for clients and employees. From fee agreements to employee agreements.
- We can instantly financially support a current rollout of consultants you may have on your books. This includes floating the money to new consultants on your payroll before being paid by your client, access to our own Accounts Receivable department, virtual time keeping system, ADP payments to W2 consultants, invoicing, collections, etc. Really – everything you need to succeed immediately.
- A paid license with access to our Applicant Tracking System and candidate database (Bullhorn).
- Access to our external search boards like Indeed, Monster & Dice.
- Job postings to Indeed.
- A paid LinkedIn Recruiter Professional license.
- A paid national calling plan.
- The full suite of Microsoft Products including Outlook Web and Desktop applications for email on our Exchange Server
Keywords, not requirements: Agency, Full Desk, Full-Desk, split desk, split-desk, sales, selling, Recruiter, Recruiting, Recruiting Manager, Partner Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Sourcer, Sourcing, Talent Acquisition Manager, Sales, Account Manager, Account Management, work from home, remote, telecommute